Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New in the Shop!

Thanks to all of you who headed out, despite the miserable weather, to join us for Fiber Fest on Saturday. The day flew by for us and every one had a great time!

One of my favorite parts of helping out in the yarn shop is seeing all of the new merchandise come in. On that note, I thought I would take minute and let you know about one of my new favorite books that has come in in the last couple weeks.



Image From Berroco.com


I am in love with all of the patterns in this book! I am already a big fan of Berroco's Comfort lines of yarn (and Berroco in general), but I am really pleased with what they have come up with for patterns to highlight such a great, reasonable, awesome yarn. The book features both knit and crochet patterns, and I think that any of the projects would look equally lovely knit up in any number of other yarns than those recommended in the patterns. Find out more from the Berroco page, and more about Comfort here.

Plus, it couldn't come out at a better time! There are so many reasons to give afghans for summer events-- weddings, house warmings, new babies, kids heading to college, and more-- the patterns in this book are ideal summer gifts. Hurry on in and pick up your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment