Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Welcome!

Hello! I'm Rebecca. If you have been into the shop in the past few weeks you might have seen me working there. I started helping out in the shop and teaching some classes this February after the big move.



Since I started last month I have realized that we have so much great stuff going on in the shop that I would like to send out a mailer to our mailing list every day. But, since I hate to inundate you all like that, I suggested to Mary ("the boss") that I start a blog instead. Great idea, huh? You must think so since you are the one reading this!

So, bookmark this site and start checking back often! I plan to update here several days a week with all of the haps in the shop: new yarns, projects, classes, and other events. In the mean time if you would like to find out more about this crazy person writing this (and all other) posts, you can check out my own blog here, or stop in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment